Want to drive traffic to your shop? Looking for a reviewer? In need of copy or consultation? You’re in the right place.
I love writing reviews! In case you hadn’t noticed, I have a lot of opinions. When I love something, I want the world to know about it. When you send me a product for review consideration, you can expect an honest, well-written review that represents your product fairly.
I currently accept some sex toys, personal lubricants, skincare, haircare, makeup, lingerie and underwear, eco-friendly menstrual products, electro-stim products, and soft bondage items for review. I do not review supplements, lubricant containing glycerin or warming agents, or hardcore BDSM products. Please note that I do live in Germany, so shipping considerations may need to be made. My review policies are outlined on my Policies page.
If you’d like me to review your product, please get in touch via e-mail.
I love writing engaging, unique posts for my readers. For me, sponsored posts are a great way to combine brand awareness and organic, shareable content. I currently offer a few different kinds of sponsored posts:
- Shop Tour: I will post about your online or brick-and-mortar store, highlighting some of my favorite products that you feature, and offering a little background on your company. This would include anywhere from 3 to 5 (nofollow) links. If you have an affiliate program, I will use affiliate links unless otherwise requested.
- Sponsored Essay: I will write a unique piece about a topic that we both feel would benefit our ideal reader and consumer. The sky’s the limit when it comes to dreaming up ideas for this type of sponsored post. Want me to write about 10 Reasons Condoms Are Underrated? How about How Sheet Masks Help Me Fight Anxiety? Regardless of the topic, I’ll find organic ways to link to your brand or product within the body of the piece.
- Product Launch/GoFundMe: I will post about your product launch or funding campaign. While I will not accept pre-written content, I will get all of the vital information about your product from its website. I will highlight the features that make me excited about your product launch, to get others excited about your product launch.
Sponsorship differs from sponsoring a post, although a sponsored post can be included within a sponsorship package. I prefer to approach each sponsorship like I approach any relationship: As a unique entity that requires upfront communication of expectations and mutual respect. Rather than outlining pre-made sponsorship packages, I would rather we work together to determine what suits both of our needs. Once you’ve read the policies listed on my Policies page, if you’d like to get in touch about sponsorship, shoot me an e-mail.
Some of what I offer:
- Writing sponsored blog posts (as outlined above).
- Sharing social media posts featuring sales, brand images, links, or product placement.
- Representing or showcasing your brand at events.
- Placing an ad in my sidebar.
Sex Toy & Adult Industry Consulting
Having been in the sex toy industry for nearly five years now, doing everything from reviewing toys to assisting in the design process, I consider myself a true professional. I offer several ways for you to benefit from my experience:
- Beta-testing: Odds are, I would be more than happy to beta-test your product provided it is made from body-safe materials, it can be guaranteed to be brand new, and I am not required to return it to you. I am happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement for this service.
- Copywriting: If you need product descriptions, packaging copy, or just engaging copy for your site, I’m available. I have experience with all three.
- Social Media: As everyone knows, social media can be a real minefield. The sex toy industry is constantly progressing and the community is tight-knit, which can leave new brands a little lost. That’s where I come in. I offer one-time consultations to help you plan a social media strategy, ongoing support if you’re trying to revamp your image, and even social media management if you’d like to rest easy with your brand in good hands.
- Blogger Outreach: Want to get your product out to the best bloggers in the business, but you’re not quite sure how to approach them (or even who they may be)? I got you covered.