My hell weekend is finally over (on Tuesday night! sheesh!) and I am so excited for a relaxing night of Instagrams with you. I really wanted to share my blog planner, but then I lost it for a week, and only found it again tonight after the sun had set and the lighting got too bad for pictures. Le sigh. So, that post will be coming in the very near future. If you’re a terrible organizer like me and need a notebook a little different from most people’s to get things done, I hope my DIY fix will help you out!
In the mean time, to the photos! I’m trying out a new layout this time, so stick with me, por favor!
1. Most delicious turtle sundae at Klavon’s! // 2. Look, a planet! I don’t know which one, but it’s a planet!
3. New friend Mike has giant hands. // 4. Any fellow Chivers?? That’s a mislabeled states shirt! (It’s actually of Kentucky. I wouldn’t have noticed.)
5. Hello, bright and sunshiny day! // 6. I go to Pitt, and that’s the Cathedral of Learning. It’s like Hogwarts inside! The first floor is, anyway. Pretty spiffy.
7. Reading Salt outside this Saturday! // 8. Told you I had a rough St. Patrick’s Day! Tumbled over my futon. Thanks, Jameson.
9. Your weekly dose of Dmitri! // 10. I heard this pathetic crying outside my window yesterday, and ended up “having” a cat for an hour and a half. He was so precious.
My, my. I sure do use Nashville a lot. Is that the most overused Instagram filter, or is it just me? I just love it. Can’t get enough. Bonus? It totally evens out my skin tone – for a girl that likes to wear tinted moisturizer instead of real foundation, that’s always welcome!
If you want to find me on Instagram, just search for “nicetobelieve”! I would love it if you added me, as I’d love to follow my blog readers! You’re all quite lovely, I imagine!
Safe & sexy,