As you might have noticed, I haven’t posted a lot in the last couple of weeks. I’m not losing interest in reviewing – far from it. I’ve just had a whole lot going on. Last week, I took a trip to Amsterdam to interview with a brand new startup. And I got the job! I’ll be revealing more soon, once I have or can create some guidelines to keep each space secure. Long story short, it looks like I’m going to have the opportunity to help shape my favorite industry.
Additionally, I have a handful of toy reviews in progress, but I’m not quite happy with any of them yet. From the Bbold by Bswish (thank you, DiddleWorks!) to a little treasure box sent by SheVibe containing the brand new Iroha Mini and some other goodies, I have a lot on my plate.
Since this post is a little low on content, here are some links of interest!
From my archive:
- Philly is Sexational!
- My Top 10 Sex & Dating Deal Breakers (on NoStringsDating.net)
- On Dating and Friends
Sales, deals, and promos:
- SheVibe is offering 15% off all Tantus toys! Time to snag yourself a Meteorite.
- Lovehoney is offering 25% off of orders over $40 on selected products including the Satisfy Me G-Spot Dildo, one of my top picks.
From around the web:
- I’m very late to the party, but Lorax wrote an amazingly epic guide to silicone that you should read in its entirety.
- Epiphora and SheVibe are giving away a coveted Fluor-a-Green VixSkin Mustang to one lucky winner.
- Elena from Rad Sex PDX makes me want a Tantus Cush O2 (and the ability to accommodate it).
- ArchVixen reviewed two brand new Tantus toys: Sport and Slow Drive. Both are featured in the SheVibe sale I mentioned above.
- Caitlin wrote a thorough, visually stunning review of the Revel Body (and also made me want to visit them again).