Today, I get to do one of my all-time favorite things: Present a carefully curated list of my top picks from a trusted web shop.
Sexncare has a very pretty interface, and it’s clear that they pride themselves on being an accessible source of quality adult products. In their own words, “Sexncare is a community-based, health-conscious, caring, and responsible online store and educational resource.” This is the kind of shop we need more of, all over the world.
So, if I were to curate a Sexncare collection, what would I include?
- Laid D.1 Silicone Dildo: I met the creator of Laid at EroFame recently, and besides being absolutely lovely, she was very focused and very specific about her craft. The D.1 is actually slightly asymmetrical, which she designed specifically to stimulate the G-spot when moved gently from side to side. This kind of care is really touching, in my opinion, and speaks volumes of toy quality.
- Key by Jopen Comet G Spot Wand: The lore surrounding Comet isn’t quite as strong as that surrounding the famous Pure Wand, but some say Comet is just as stimulating. I haven’t yet gotten my hands and kegels on this baby, but I’m still confident it belongs on the list.
- Vibratex Mystic Wand: If you want power and convenience, Mystic Wand is your toy. It takes 4 AA batteries, so it really packs a punch. The head is made of silicone, so unlike the beloved
HitachiMagic Wand, it’s body-safe. It’s a little on the louder side, but it’s still quieter than a mains-powered (outlet plug-in) massager. Plus, it’s just as good on your sore shoulders as it is on your vulva.
- Doc Johnson Mood:Naughty Butt Plug: While I’m not often going to point towards Doc Johnson for quality toys (sorry, guys, you use a lot of porous materials), the Mood:Naughty plugs are solid. They’re inexpensive, made of real silicone, and perfectly shaped. They come in sizes small through large, though in my personal opinion, small is a tad too small. The Mood:Naughty Medium was my first enjoyable plug, and if I hadn’t accidentally set it on fire with a culinary blow torch, I would still use and enjoy it today. (Fact: Don’t flame test with a culinary blow torch. It’s too hot. It’ll melt anything.)
- Tantus Ryder: I don’t have a Ryder yet, but I’d like for it to be my butt’s next mission. Plenty of bloggers love and swear by Ryder, which is a medium-sized plug made by Tantus out of their beautiful premium silicone. Ryder doesn’t have the heavily tapered tip that many beginner plugs sport, so it’s likely to be better for the anal intermediate.
- Sliquid Organics Silk & Good Clean Love lubricants: Sexncare has an awesome lubricant selection, but these are two of my favorites. Both are 100% body- and Earth-friendly, and both can be use with all toys, condoms, and safe sex barriers. Silk is a hybrid lubricant, probably the highest quality on the market. Good Clean Love is tasteless, odorless, and colorless, and it has a great gel texture that makes toy time a little less messy.
Will you be picking anything up from Sexncare?
Sexncare is one of my blog sponsors, and a curated collection post was part of their sponsorship agreement. The entire post, however, was written by me. There are no affiliate links in this post.