As you might have noticed, I haven’t posted a lot in the last couple of weeks. I’m not losing interest in reviewing – far from it. I’ve just had a whole lot going on. Last week, I took a trip to Amsterdam to interview with a brand new startup. And I got the job! I’ll be revealing more soon, once I have or can create some guidelines to keep each space secure. Long story short, it looks like I’m going to have the opportunity to help shape my favorite industry.
Additionally, I have a handful of toy reviews in progress, but I’m not quite happy with any of them yet. From the Bbold by Bswish (thank you, DiddleWorks!) to a little treasure box sent by SheVibe containing the brand new Iroha Mini and some other goodies, I have a lot on my plate.
Since this post is a little low on content, here are some links of interest!
From my archive:
- Philly is Sexational!
- My Top 10 Sex & Dating Deal Breakers (on NoStringsDating.net)
- On Dating and Friends
Sales, deals, and promos:
- SheVibe is offering 15% off all Tantus toys! Time to snag yourself a Meteorite.
- Lovehoney is offering 25% off of orders over $40 on selected products including the Satisfy Me G-Spot Dildo, one of my top picks.
From around the web:
- I’m very late to the party, but Lorax wrote an amazingly epic guide to silicone that you should read in its entirety.
- Epiphora and SheVibe are giving away a coveted Fluor-a-Green VixSkin Mustang to one lucky winner.
- Elena from Rad Sex PDX makes me want a Tantus Cush O2 (and the ability to accommodate it).
- ArchVixen reviewed two brand new Tantus toys: Sport and Slow Drive. Both are featured in the SheVibe sale I mentioned above.
- Caitlin wrote a thorough, visually stunning review of the Revel Body (and also made me want to visit them again).
If you’re interested, I’m also now accepting sponsors. You can check out my statistics and rates on my sponsor page. If you have any questions, please email me.